Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Festive Inspirations

Monday, December 6, 2010

I have to admit I prefer the balmy Mediterranean evenings here in Spain but as winter is now upon us and today was to be honest a pretty gloomy long day, I do take comfort in Christmas and winter inspirations with all the glitter and twinkling lights and enjoying the time I have to start to take stock, inspire myself and down time to get ready for the following whirlwind summer season.
I will be posting my favorite festive ideas and watching blogs around the world to inspire you as we decorate our homes for this wonderfully festive season.
I believe it is times like this that you can dig deep to enrich your knowledge, understand what it is that truly spurs you on and take stock of where you are and where you want to be.
These photos above by Irene Suchocki are divine, the beauty of pretty lights and simplicity at it's best which I adore, the idea of what you can create around you to make you happy is really very simple things, perhaps I am easily pleased, but it is images like this that make me realise I live in a heaven on earth :)
These images are available on Etsy to purchase