Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A Christmas w-RAP

Saturday, December 25, 2010
Even if its only gluing a few pipe-cleaners to a piece of brown paper and calling it a reindeer card...i love wrapping presents and making cards for occassions differently then the norm. By now everyone knows they are never going to get a store-bought card from me (except my husband because I like getting cards that say 'husband' on them now, heehee). This year didn't give alot of time for adorabley creative out-of-this-world wrappings, but here is a few things I came up with.




Top Left: I always give gifts to everyone's pets from my animals. I know if my cats and dog could talk, they would want to. They are little burlap bags that i stamped paw prints on and their names with paw print punched tags.

Top Right: The name i pulled in the secret santa said he wanted an octopus...that was the best i could do!

Bottom Left: For my brother-in-law...a reindeer card.

Bottom Right: Fun Christmas Cards.









Safe & Happy Holidays!