Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

STD's are fun...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011
..As in Save the Dates of course!

Show the personality of your wedding in the STDs and Invititaions. If your wedding issuper formal, maybe try something a little more elegant. My wedding in June was FUN, flirty, and we still have people going on and on about it...so our STDs matched. 100% hand-made. As you know I love graphic design, so we took a bunch of pics pretending to hold letters. I then inserted all the letters in our hands on the computer. I have done a few of these for some of my brides since and they are adorable. Adorable, especially if you are having a photobooth at your wedding! 

Photo Booth Design Save the Dates by elleDESIGNS. Contact for more info.