Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Gift Cards that come from the heart..

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I know, I know. Gift cards can seem so impersonal...but deep down, isn't that what you would want? A certificate to a store you love? To spend on just yourself? For whatever you want? Those fab pair of stiletto heels you saw in the window, the newest purse at Coach, all new designer make-up, a life size poster of Johnny Depp? OK, you get my point. I do understand that although receiving a gift card is always splendid, being the "giver" of one may seem a little, "here you go, I didn't have time to shop," or even worse, "I know nothing about you, soooo...get what you want."

How about this. Show how much you love them and that you did put forth tons of effort...in the presentation! Even go as far as using their favorite colors. Here is an example to follow so you can see the process of the cuteness! I have no shame saying happy birthday & i love ya with this!