Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Amazing honeymoon pics you can both be in!

Thursday, August 19, 2010
       I wanted to share some of our honeymoon pics for those engaged out there. I am not a professional photographer by any means, but I love love love photography and my dslr camera. Getting awesome artsy shots of you and your groom can be hard for some.  I know the typical, "stand in front of this and smile....now lets stand in front of this and smile" can be easy...but add some creativity for frame worthy  memories! Automatic timers on your camera, taking screen shots from video, ordering a remote shutter control, or even a "excuse me will you just take 15 pictures in a row while we dance around and act goofy (you'll never see them again, who cares!),"can create amazing photos. Let me visualize this for you...
Hawaiian Honeymoon on Makena Beach
Video!
I love these photos. They are by far my favorite. They are from Makena Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches on Maui. In fact, we were the only people on the beach. How did we get such an awesome photo? Now let me tell you no pictures were snapped in the making of these photos.

Impossible!? No! Get creative!! We took at least 50 videos on our camera during the trip for 2 reasons. One-awesome memories. Two-Awesome Screen Shots that can be used as pics! We were recording and these pictures to the left are screen shots from our video. Ta da!




Champage in the Honeymoon Suite overlooking Maui.
Notice Things! 
We were enjoying our honeymoon suite bottle of champagne on the balcony,
and in front of us was an amazing shot. You just have
to look for them.









Black Sand beach on the Road to Hana in Maui.
Automatic Timer!
Set up your camera, look through the lense to make
sure everything is lined up.  Set the timer, it usually it  gives you ten seconds, and  run on in! Some cameras  have timers that wait 10 seconds and take 10 or so pics so you have many to chose from!




Kayaking at Black Rock in Maui.
Ask!
You may feel uncomfortable asking, but do it! The memories you capture are worth asking a stranger to take 30 seconds to take a pic.

In this picture I asked a snorkler, threw him my water camera, and caught it as he threw it back. Keep in mind this poor guy didn't have a life vest and was bobbing in and out of the water with the waves. But I asked, and what a picure!!! I would have saved him if he sunk...